Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less
Author: Joe Pulizzi
Price: Kindle $15.12 Hardcover $24.83
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
How do you cut through the noise, commotion, and bad information that is right now cluttering up your customers’ digital space?
Epic Content Marketing. One of the world’s leading experts on content marketing, Joe Pulizzi explains how to draw prospects and customers in by creating information and content they actually want to engage with. No longer can we interrupt our customers with mediocre content (and sales messages) our customers don’t care about.
Epic Content Marketing takes you step by step through the process of developing stories that inform and entertain and compel customers to act – without actually telling them to. Epic content, distributed to the right person at the right time, is how to truly capture the hearts and minds of customers. It’s how to position your business as a trusted expert in its industry. It’s what customers share and talk about.
Once we hook customers in with epic content, they reward us by sending our sales through the roof.
In my opinion, this book is a great read. Very informative. This book is mostly for beginners and can be overly descriptive at times, but helps you learn all about the how to’s of content marketing.
Epic Content Marketing – Good Read?24.83
- Describes how to identify and define your content niche.
- How to create an editorial calendar.
- How to manage the content creation process.
- How to use social media in marketing your stories.
- How to measure the impact of your content marketing initiatives.
- Author spends too much time explaining what content marketing is at first.
- Not well structured.
- Some of it feels repetitive.